Hi, loves! So I’ve been very away from here, but I have a great reason why. I’ve spent the last 2 weeks and so with my family and best friends in my home country. I needed time for them and for myself, so I had to be away! I hope you don’t mind, and I decided to get back with my goals for this month! Read them below!
- 1. Skype more often with the besties – I have not done this enough! It saddens me we don’t get to talk as much as we should and I really miss and need some besties’ time, so this goal for this month will definitely have to be achieved!
- 2. No fast food month – Balance is everything and I don’t mind eating fast food once or twice a month. However, I decided July should be a cleaner month because of the two weeks spent eating a ton of my dad’s delicious food and drinking too many fizzy drinks. I feel sluggish and bloated now, so I just want to try to challenge myself and not eat junk food for a month. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
- 3. Get to know more trendy places in my current city – We only get one more month in our current city. We’ll be moving in September but in August we’re not here neither. I feel like I loved this city even before moving and I got to soend many hours exploring it. I want to add a few more cool places to my seen/been-list. Maybe I’ll get a few instagram-able photos!
- 4. Workout/Jog more – I did really good in May and I was working out and walking a bit more, but June took everything down the rail. Due to health issues, I cannot exercise as much as I’d like, but my doctor allowed me to jog a little and even do some lighter exercises so I want to get back at it and move more! No minimum days per week, as the goal is just to be more active.
- 5. Read again! – I love reading and I even think I read way too much sometimes because I cannot put the book down, however June was really low in book-knowledge and I want to read a lot again. I have about 5 books at home to read and I will NOT buy more until I’ve finished these – at least, that’s what I keep telling myself!
These are my 5 goals for July. I can’t believe we’re in July already; just the other day we were in 2016. How fast is the world spinning? Do you have any short-term goals? Share them with us in the comments below!
Happy July, catreaders!
PS: I do not own any of these photos