Hi, everyone! Welcome back! This is an exciting post! My goals for 2018 and what I’ve actually accomplished so far! First things first, my goals for 2018 are the following:
And from this beautiful long list, I’ve now (being half of 2018 already) accomplished the following:
1. Study calligraphy! Done! I’m not great at it, but I’ve studied it and learn quite a bit so far.
2. Furnish our apartment! Not done, but it’s almost as I want it to be!
3. Save $ every month! Yep, I’ve been very successful at this in 2018. I feel very proud of myself 😎
4. Take care of my body/health: more than check and will continue to do so throughout the year ☺️
5. Plan a nice summer holiday – done! I’ll talk about it very soon but August, I’m coming for you! 😜
6. 24 books… 14 read so far! I’m sure I’ll end up reading even more, so yay me! 📚
7. NYEve with my besties! All planned – tickets are still not bought! But will very soon be! 👍
What about your goals for this year? Have you accomplished many so far? Let me know!